EYE CARE SERVICES AT Temecula Valley Optometry
Our eye care center offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults. With a complete array of expert eye care services, Dr. Winkelstein, and our team, are dedicated to helping you enjoy healthy eyes and sharp vision. Whether you need a new pair of eyeglasses or treatment for an eye disease, our optometric team provides cutting-edge eye and vision care.
Eye Care Services in Temecula
Our eye clinic, Temecula Valley Optometry, provides all your family's vision care needs including, eye exams, contact lens exams, vision therapy and eye wear. Dr. Winkelstein diagnoses and treats eye conditions including dry eyes, conjunctivitis (red eye), glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetes related conditions. Read on to learn about the specialized eye care services provided at Temecula Valley Optometry.
- Comprehensive visual evaluations for all ages
- Contact lens services, including all types of specialty contact lenses
- Vision Therapy/Training services, including the treatment of strabismus and amblyopia and the treatment of learning-related visual problems
- Treatment of computer-related vision problems or Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS)
- Fashion forward and designer prescription eye wear and sunglasses for all ages
- Refractive surgery co-management
Eye examinations in our Temecula vision clinic, just minutes away from Murrieta, Lake Elsinore, Fallbrook, Aguanga and Anza.
Don't delay. Maintaining healthy vision is worth it.